Life insurance for yourself is not just for your family to pay off the mortgage, pay for education, and replace your income in case you die soon. It is for You and Your Family if You Live to Long.
Let me ask you these 10 questions:
1. How important is retirement savings to you?.
2. Do you have your retirement savings fully funded and protected to be able to live your current lifestyle or better in retirement?
3. If you die to soon or live too long, will your family be Enriched or Impoverished?
4. Do you have Solutions already in place for your Business or Family you leave behind when you die?
5. Do you have Personal or Business Debt so vast that you see no way out?
6. As the Owner or Partner of a Business, is there an Executive or Key Employee Benefit Plan in place?
7. Were you taught how to buy Life Insurance or How Money Works when you were in school?
8. If you have children, do you have a Solid Plan that will Provide Funds for them to attend College?
9. Do you have a Strong Emergency Fund or Retirement Fund that is growing exponentially every year for you?
10. Can You Spend 10 - 15 Minutes with me and together we will see if you qualify for the Kai-Zen or Tri-Zen Solutions?
USING LIFE INSURANCE TO ELIMINATE YOUR DEBTNot your granddad’s life insurance
With permanent life insurance, you generally pay a higher initial premium than for term coverage – with good reason. The premium you pay on top of the cost of life insurance coverage and other policy expenses goes into a cash accumulation account, grows generally income tax-deferred5, and can be accessed generally income tax-free6 later in life while keeping your life insurance coverage intact. Down the road, you’ll be able to tap into the cash value of the policy, generally and use it to help reduce your debt.
Financial planning is about creating future financial options for yourself. Preparing today – when you’re young and healthy – means you’ll be in a better position to weather the storms to come – because it’s not “if,” it’s “when.” With Life Insurance, if something unexpected happens to you, you won’t leave your company, loved ones or family burdened with your debt.
Can life insurance be used while living? Hear AIG customer Chris Edwards tell his story and see how it did by clicking HERE if you do not see video below.
Ideal for those who need death benefit protection but are focused on cash value accumulation for lifetime needs such as supplementing retirement income the death benefit may be subject to additional underwriting approval.OFFERS
See HERE to see how an IUL works to build wealth and provide for your family.
SAVE BIG ON MEDICAL EXPENSES!!!!
See how this Family saved Thousands on their Dental Work.
Remember, it is not just Dental Savings Plans but Medical, and More. At